• re: Textured Travels

Well thank you so much for taking the time to think about my work in such a profound way. I am delighted to hear that you are now able to take on a new perspective of photography. I do feel very comfortable with juxtapositions and collaging images together because of that eureka moment that comes for me. It is also an act of playing to me similar to putting a puzzle together, but I have to create each piece and cut it to fit. As far as my performance art goes, there is a bit more of the desire to leave a legacy. But in an entirely new way. I design and perform with various products that are used to increase people's positivity, purity, or power. These actions are carried out in public or private with the individual. Beyond the necessary accessories for success I also create environments where religious reform is empowered or gender bending is embraced. Along with the performances where I let myself play with the theme of the show often by appropriating images, music, or video and altering it to speak to my perspective. I am working on building my site for my performance and other media, but for now I just have my website up with my photography. I was wondering if you had seen my Fear of Returning to Stardust series that goes into more depths about my desires for preservation and the jealousy I feel towards those that are forever preserved.