• re: S/T, Series: The dying of the light

Hi Uji Venkat,

Your comment doesn't differ much from my intention. If I
    think it is important to know the intention of the artist but the artist also helps a lot to know the opinion of the viewer and that he has a point of view of his own, since each person, through his own experience, produces different feelings.

In the publication of the series of pieces "Projected reflections" you can see a text written by me about my intention for the realization of this series.

Lately I am very interested in Freud's theory "Unheimlich", which in Spanish has been translated as the "la inquietante extrañeza." I am interested as something that we know as familiar can become strange. They are metaphorical images that invite the viewer to transit through a mysterious and hidden space that is revealed through the folds of everyday life. I am increasingly interested in understanding the image as a psychological experience, representing spaces and everyday objects but transformed in such a way as to produce in the spectator confusion and restlessness. In this sense, I use ambiguous and opposing concepts, such as interior and exterior, light and darkness, reality and fiction.

• The "imaginary universe" you create in your pieces and describe in your intro to the "Projected Reflections" series is captivating. You have truly breathed a new life into spaces that exist in reality. As a fellow painter, you have inspired me to continue to depict illusions that photography and digital imaging cannot portray.

I'm very intrigued by your dedication to the viewer's experience. Your interest in the psychological experience is different from the perspective that I have taken myself, as an artist. My own creation of art is only beginning to extend beyond myself. What psychological experience has your art incited within you? From where did you draw the inspiration and connection to Freud's theory?