• re: ‘Признание’ / ‘Confession’ from A.Huxley’s “Brave New World”

I’m so interested in your series and the inspiration of Huxley and Orwell’s dystopian futures. I love this piece. This is one of my favorite pieces. Are you playing off of the paradox of John the savage’s character? My read is that he has a soul and a heart to love and desires to share. What Aldous Huxley depicts ironically as the out of place lonely character, you have illustrated in vibrant passionate hues. There is a yellow light emanating from the body’s center, perhaps symbolic of the root of love and belonging within. Huxley’s dystopian future portrays togetherness and each belonging to everyone else as the norm; John breaks that notion and is thus deemed the “savage.” It is interesting that you depicted John in a positive light where Huxley presented him negatively to make the same point of the need for humanity, love, and individuality.

Перевод на русский язык может быть грубым.

Меня так интересуют твои ряды и вдохновение в хаосе и оскорбительных фьючерсах Оурелла. Мне нравится эта штука. Это одна из моих любимых пьес. Вы играете с парадоксальным характером Джона Дикаря? Я читал, что у него есть душа и сердце, которые любят и хотят поделиться. То, что Олдос Хаксли изображает иронически как неприличный одинокий характер, вы проиллюстрировали яркими страстными оттенками. Существует желтый свет, исходящий из центра тела, возможно, символизирующий корень любви и принадлежности внутри. Непосредственное будущее Гексли изображает единство, и каждый из них принадлежит всем остальным как норма; Джон нарушает это понятие и, таким образом, считается «дикарем». Интересно, что вы изобразили Джона в положительном свете, где Хаксли представил его отрицательно, чтобы сделать ту же самую точку в необходимости человечества, любви и индивидуальности.

• Hello, thank you for the comment and undoubtedly an interesting interpretation to this work. It certainly has a symbolism concerning the colors that are used. Indeed, the picture is very paradoxical. I pictured it positively. The green color behind him symbolizes the surrounding world, where he came from. Red color, how much he resists the system, in which he fell, against the norms in this territory. And the yellow under the palm of your hand, that John is in love, is really human. And he sincerely does not understand that state, the absence of real emotions, so he is pale. Many of the black strokes used in the picture symbolize the one and only end that awaits him in this deceitful, vicious world.