• Hi! I really like this series; it's very cohesive, yet each painting has something interesting and bold that lets it stand on its own. I'm curious about how you described the paper plane as a reminder of your identity. Can you elaborate more on this?

• Hi, I'm Isha Bawiskar, my qualificatn is MFA.
      I am awarded by art society in Mumbai 2012, my hobbies are painting, dance.....
      I am interested in making paintings conceptual and figurative...I have large collection of my own paintings...so plz sent me ur mail id for forward the paintings...thank u.........

• Thanks Isha! I like how your paintings are both conceptual and figurative. They remind me of surrealist work from the 1930s (like Magritte and Dali). Can you tell me more about why you choose to include paperplanes in each painting?

• becz.i loved aeroplane so much....and to made paperplane 2.
      i want to fly in air like plane.......its my dream.....
      its not possible...i know.........so i completed my dream...to use paperplane in my painting......thank you sir for appreciate my work....
      and as per your comment....yes i like so much Dali painting.....dali shows space in there painting....i like it so much.......im very exited to tell u the theam of my painting..but im not good in english.....thats why its hard to explane......
      thank you sir......