• Wow, all this on an iphone? Very impressive! How do you think your background in painting and sculpture plays into your photography? Your panoramas seem especially multi-dimensional. Great work!

• Yea. Wish i had a proper camera, although i am thankful iv got the opportunity to experiment with this kind of technology in forms of apps. My background in painting and sculpture has everything to do with my work, i love space, the negative and positive is very interesting to me, also how we interact with it. In sculpture space is everything for example, where and how a sculpture is exhibited is massively important to its creation. (well, so ive been led to believe it any way). Same again for colour, composition and texture in painting. i tried to take all these aspects in to consideration when editing, lots of trial and error really but i figured that, subtle blur and focal points create an illusion of dimensions. Thank you again for having the time to look at my work and your very generous compliments. Wish you all the best. Fil